Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize: Eclipse, National Portrait Gallery, London 2013.
Witness Objects, Historijski Muzej Bosne I Hercegovine, Sarajevo, 2019.
London Nights: The Plotting Room, Museum Of London,
- Sony World Photography Awards. Witness Objects, at Somerset House (April/May) 2020.
- Aesthetica Magazine, Future Now Publication, 2020.
- Witness Objects, Historijski Muzej Bosne I Hercegovine, Sarajevo, 2019.
- An Exhibition of Paintings and Other Works by David Troostwyk, Camberwell College of Arts, 2018.
- London Nights, Museum of London, 2018.
- Chelsea #6, Staff Show, Chelsea College of Art, 2018.
- Salon 17, Photofusion, Brixton, 2017.
- Chelsea #5, Staff Show, Chelsea College of Art, 2017.
- Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize 2013, The Beany, Canterbury, 2014.
- Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize 2013, Cheltenham Art Gallery, Cheltenham (June/July), 2014.
- Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize 2013, Scottish National Portrait Gallery, Edinburgh (March/May), 2014.
- Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize 2013, National Portrait Gallery, London, 2013.
- Democratic Salon, Stills Gallery, Edinburgh, 2013
- Collection One, The Photography Collective, Institut Francais, Edinburgh, 2011.
- Tones of Voices, Scottish Storytelling Centre, Edinburgh, 2009
- Hermitage, Galerie Weisraum, Kyoto, Japan, 2007
- Keeping Faith II, Festival of Middle Eastern Spirituality & Peace, The Chaplaincy, Edinburgh, 2006
- Fotofreo Freemantle Festival, Code Red Gallery, Perth, Australia, 2006.
- Fashion Moves, Institut Francais, Edinburgh, 2005.
- 4 Windows, Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Edinburgh, 2005.
- No Man's Land: The Chattri, Brighton Museum & Art Gallery, Brighton, 2004
- No Man's Land: The Chattri, Institut Francais, Edinburgh, 2004.
- Keeping Faith, Scottish National Portrait Gallery, Edinburgh, 2004.
- Degree Show, Edinburgh College of Art, Edinburgh, 2003.
- Sons & Mothers, Whistler Festival, Collins Gallery, Glasgow, 2003.
- Poet Print, Scottish Poetry Library, Edinburgh, 2002.
- MA Photojournalism and Documentary Photography, London College of Communication
- Post-graduate Teaching Qualification in Further Education, Dundee University
- 1st Class BA (Hons) Visual Communication in Photography, Edinburgh College of Art
- National Diploma in Design (Photography), Brighton College
- TKT: Content & Language Integrated Learning Certificate, University of Cambridge
- Sony World Photography Award Finalist in the Creative Professional Category, 2020.
- Aesthetica Art Prize, Longlist, 2020.
- Art & Reconciliation Research Group 2019.
- Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize 2013, exhibiting artist.
- British Journal of Photography Endframe Award Shortlist.
- Edinburgh Fringe Festival Exhibition, Sponsored by Kodak.
- Hospitalfield Residency, Arbroath.
- Scottish Arts Council Collection.
- Russell Trust Award.
- Scottish National Portrait Gallery Commission, Edinburgh.
- Royal High School Commission, Edinburgh.
- Irene Fairgreve scholarship Award 'Best in Show', Edinburgh College of Art.
- Scottish National Portrait Gallery, National Galleries of Scotland (Keeping Faith Series, Jim Lambie portrait
- National Galleries, London.
- University of the Arts London, Outreach Practitioner, CCW, March 2016- Present.
- Photofusion, Workshop Leader - Alternative processes/BW Film/Zone System 2016 - Present.
- 36Exp, Portraiture Workshop Leader 2016.
- Uxbridge College, Art & Design Lecturer, Sept 2015- Aug 2016.
- South Essex College, Course Leader UAL Level 4 Foundation Art & Design, Jan 2013- Aug 2015.
- Edinburgh College (formerly Stevenson College Edinburgh), 2007-2013.
- Victoria & Albert Museum, Workshop leader 2013.
- National Galleries of Scotland, Freelance Photography Lecturer, 2003-2012.
- Stills Gallery, Photography Lecturer, 2003-2012 PT.
- Edinburgh Academy, photography Teacher, 2007-2012 PT.
- Napier University, Photography Lecturer, 2005-2007.
- Edinburgh College of Art, Teaching Technician/Acting College Photographer, 2002-2004.